jacobs blog

the life of hmeshooling 13 year old.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

improving my game

Lost badly today in soccer. they won by way to much.
my legs just arent fast enough to beat everyone i got to remamber that.
More passing is what i need.


I hate passing.


Sigh.


My team doesnt pass much either. what can i do about that.

my coach is pretty nice but he doesnt push us much.

I once got into a really good team but the drills were hard. I have never done the drills they did.
after two practices they said i was to young and they made me quite. am sure if they had let me work more id would have got the hang of it. this was U 13 team that i was playing with just to let you know. Am 12.

This team had a Trys out to and i scored 3 goals so i dont know what happened.

I Am the fastest player on my team.

Heres what i consider my stats on my skills on a range between 10 and 1.

Speed 10.

ball contrel 8

passing 5

reflex 7

fitness 4 ( uselly am really fit but i've got to lazy. il start to run more miles now)

Also i've got asthma.


please commented on what i should do.

Thank you.

Areeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home