jacobs blog

the life of hmeshooling 13 year old.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Making my own paint ball field.

I feel that when i get the money i should make a paintball field for both the money and the fun.


You can make a lot of money of paintball.

plus i bet it will be fun to make one with the forts and treehouses and bunkers.
old cars and wheels to crewl in. sand walls on each side of you. pits and trunches with bridges.
sneaky areas that no one but you know.

a fort with lower and higher areas with all kind of places to shoot from.

and a monster ( me) to sneak around every once in a while.

With my own gun yea.

Ill send photes of my blueprints.

It will be hard to make and buy but ill manage.

also am thinking of ideas for fields modes of play forts so if anyone wants to comment that will be great.


thank you.

areeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home