jacobs blog

the life of hmeshooling 13 year old.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

paintball storys and a quick speech about my birthday

ITS MY BIRTHDAY YEA.
Jump for joy clap your hands bow before the mighty areeee.

So far ive got some money from family gift cards for books and movies and some pier anthony books.


now to paintball storys.


So from the begining.


I was waiting to get my gear. with me was a two friends my dad and one of the others friends dads.

we got our masks. ( the mask are so cool looking.) and our loaded guns.

So our first game was going to be speedball.
i was with both my friends has a team i think.

So the game begin


bang bang.

i was hiding behind a post when one of the other team shot me in the leg. ( my ankle was sticking out and they shot it.) at first i didnt know what happened.( while i was confused the guy who was shotting me let me have it in the ankle a few more times.) i moved out after that.

next game was defend the fort. a bunch of teenagers were playing has well so there was about 30 of us in all.

so a whole bunch of us get into the base which had lower area and a higher area. so a bunch of teenagers want upstairs and me and my friends and dads and a few teenagers were left to fight it out in the bottem.

the battle begin i was in a liitle box with a slot to shot through next to me was my dad and nearby was my friend. we were shotting it out i had no real target so i shot at anything that moved outside the base.

bang bang bang.

three shots hit my ankle ( again.)

in a panic voice i told dad that i was hit.

What am i going to do i thought. if i step outside there shot me up.

dad said to rise my gun in the air and walk into deadmans land.

i did that and i didnt get hit anymore.

Next game was capture the flag.

We choose a lot of attackers ( mostly the teenagers but my two friends also.) me my dad and the other dad and a teenager was choosen to defend the flag.


123 START!

The enter team rushed foward.( I think we had about 15 man.) I rushed with them roaring a battle cry. than while all the rest charge up the field i toke cover behind a bunker and waited for a attack.

After a while i got bored so i moved back to where the other defenders where hanging out.

than boom the other defenders noticed a enamy attacker. the other dad and the teenager surrended him
and begin to shot. ( i couldnt see him he was hidding in a really entagled vine area. they didnt seem to have a good shot at him.) i toke cover with my dad right where the flag was. soon the fight was over. we found out he had no more paintballs in his gun leaving him with only the sound of the gun. he couldnt have shot us with no ammo right.

soon 2 other attackers moved in and they had ammo.

while the others shot at them i moved in to fight. till now i had not shot anyone so this time i wanted to shot one of them.
I was on the side of the attackers so i got on my stumach and crawled till i was behind a bunch of fallen trees. i was kind of on the back side of one of the attackers. he didnt know i was there so i shot at him.


bang bang bang.

missed them all.

He now know where i was he shot at me but missed because i was behind the trees.
I could see him through a crack. so when he turned to shot at another defender I poped up and shot. missed again. ( i think he didnt even really thought me has a threat even though i was really close to him. i really was a lousy shot.) Finally when he was shotting at a defander i jumped up and shot.

Bang bang bang.


Splat.

Yes i hit him.(I think after being shot he shot my friends dad sour loser i guess.) he soon left with the other attacker to deadmans land.


Soon after that our time was almost up so the defenders and me charged up the field only to have the raf call game over.

When we wore leaving one of the teenagers shot another teenager in the butt for fun just to see what would happen.
!@#$!@#&*

Our friends dad said.

when you go to collage you learn new words.

there was a game with only the five of us ( and the raf who was going to play has well ( there was another raf to cover him) the teams were my dad the friends dad and one of my friends and than there was me my other friend and the raf. but when i was checking my friend for paintball my own dad my old man that i had loved since i was borned shot me. ( the traitor.)
Both me and my friend left in disgrace.


Finally the last game of paintball. speedball.


i dont remamber the teams but while we were fighting both my teamates were shot off. there was only me left against two.

It didnt last long one of the other team got lucky and shot me in my slightly padded hand.

It want numb in pain and cold.

I ran off the field shouting in pain.

I learned one lesson during all my games and this lesson was the reason i got shot on everygame.

That lesson was.

Dont let any piece of your body stick out of your hidding place.

more storys to come.

goodbye .

areeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home