jacobs blog

the life of hmeshooling 13 year old.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Whoah..... Two updates in two days.. Thats a world record for me.

BORN TO BE WIIILLLLDDDD DEE DUU DEE D.
That song has been in my head for two hours now.
I want sledding at rice hill today.

Rice hill is very long and bumby, it's very good to sled with.
Also my godfather Jim came yesterday.
His a school teacher. That's all I can think to say.

Any why back to sledding, My homeschooling friend's were there.
( Aiden, Sam, Arno, Troy, and others.)

and we had a epic battle on the sleds.

Basic idea was to knock someone off there sled's and take it for yourself's
Knocking someone off was a very rare, people would often board a persons sled and be unable to knock him off.

I often want team with Arno since he had a good sled.

I never manage to knock some off. :(

We came back to the house, etc, etc , etc.


I heard epic movie was bad so am not going to watch it in theatres.
We watch some shakespear with a mixture of boomboxing.
It was boombox bard I think.
It was playing down at cornell.
They had these very cool guy who could make really good rapping sounds. He wore a yellow sweater.

there were two others but they werent as good.

The whole played used shakespear lines to make there own kinda story....It was very confusing.

I am doing a play on shakespear too.
Its about these kids who go in a haunted creepy house and get locked into a book of shakespear.
So everytime they put on a hat or something they get turned into a shakespear charecter.

I might post the script.

That all for now.

Areeee god of sleds

1 Comments:

Blogger RET said...

So glad you are blogging again - you just might inspire me to pick up on my own blog again. Rice Hill was fun, I took some pictures if you want to use them on your blog. Who is Arno?

6:24 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home