jacobs blog

the life of hmeshooling 13 year old.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cant think of a name

Lets see.... Things have been going on for this weekend that I feel that I should blog about.
First thing was that we had a car crash on friday. We were going down a road till we hit a crosssection were soeone ran a stop sign. Wether it was because it was snowing or that she just did run the stop sign I dont know.

Dad did some smooth driving around her.. I saw her car which we almost hit.

" O boy...." Said Dad.

We manage to get around but it wasnt over yet.

" Oh ****" My dad said. ( GASP! censured swearing) We than ran into a ditch.

We got out... No one was hurt. The lady stepped out... she was asain.
There was a swepping of enformation.

She than left......( leaving the scene....BADDDDD!!!)

We waited a hour and a helf for a trowtruck to come... We could still drive it but the platting had been damaged....


suterday we had the maple fest which is about maple suger....
We were part of the progrem and we made tea using maple sap... black birch( teste like rootbeer) and sumac( taste like lemon)

It was pretty good and sweet.

And now on sunday I had my soccer games

I have two teams... T burg and the lasers.

My T burg team is mostly my friend playing soccer in the rink
( The rink is where you go to play in the winter time.)

We always get kicked because were not very good. We dont pass enough most of us are slow and not aggresive enough.

Am one ( If not the most) best player on the team. I manage to run down the field in the last minute of the game to score. I dont remeber the score but we lost... I play defence for that team.

Lasers are another story.... we were kicking butt on the league we were on so we want up a league.... we lost every game so far but the diffrence between the teams is easy.
We pass we play aggrasively and were faster.

Am also still the fastest player on that team

We lost today 3-2. But we played well. There this kid called andrew and his really good... He does most of our goals... He did one and I score the other... we are a pretty good team togather. ( Or so I think)

Last last game we scored in the last five minute to almost a tie.

The score before the minutes had been 3-8

after wards it was 8-9

I score two and andrew scored alot.

Our coach is a big help... His name is le mera ( I think thats how its spelled)
He is very inspiring.....
I quote. " Do not be afraid to knock them on there ***" and " Dont be afraid to bully those little kids I do it."

bully meaning being aggrasivly playing.

Anywhy he xan tell you what your doing wrong and still make your morale high.... Its very importent to have a good coach.



That all f, f, folks.

Jacob the thats all folks pig

3 Comments:

Blogger RET said...

Hi Jake,

Your coach's name is spelled Lamarr. Why do soccer coaches need to use swear words around children? I hope you are learning to play fair as well as aggressively. It is more important to play well than to win. Really.

12:15 PM EDT  
Blogger sag said...

the driving was good right up to the moment that ditch ran in front of us. I think you forgot to mention the glaze of ice and snow on the roads.

9:59 PM EDT  
Blogger Dave S. said...

Hedley Lamarr?

My fencing coaches have used Russian accents of varying thickness to motivate me, or at least attempt to do so.

Jake, your mom is right about playing well vs. winning. On the other hand, it reminds me of a fake inspiratonal poster titled "Futility" whose message was "Quitters never win, winners never quit, but if you never quit and never win then maybe you should do something else."

SAG, I see no need to mention the delicious glazed road, as those conditions may be assumed for your region's roads into mid-April.

12:50 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home